четверг, 16 октября 2008 г.

edvard grieg peer gynt




I said DAMN IT, I WANT TO GO VISIT MARIST. The question being, can I make it there and back alone without having an anxiety attack? Probably not. I donapos;t like traveling alone. I donapos;t like being in large groups of people alone. Did I mention I live in perpetual terror of being lost?

Ephebiphobia- Fear of teenagers.
Hellenologophobia- Fear of Greek terms or complex scientific terminology.
Ithyphallophobia- Fear of seeing, thinking about or having an erect penis.
Lachanophobia- Fear of vegetables.
Ombrophobia- Fear of rain or of being rained on.
Phronemophobia- Fear of thinking.
Pteronophobia- Fear of being tickled by feathers.
Rhabdophobia- Fear of being beaten by a rod.
Tapinophobia- Fear of being contagious.
Vestiphobia- Fear of clothing.
Xanthophobia- Fear of the color yellow or the word yellow.
Xerophobia- Fear of dryness.
Zemmiphobia- Fear of the great mole rat.

Those are probably my favorites. Especially Vestiphobia. I was hoping there was just a fear of pants, because it would be most amusing to wander around with no pants on and just be like, what do you mean? I have pantsophobia. I canapos;t wear pants. Sorry. Or the fear of thinking: sorry I canapos;t pass your class, but you see, itapos;s only because I suffer severely from the fear of thinking.
edvard grieg peer gynt, edvard grieg music download, edvard grieg music, edvard grieg morning mood.



Комментариев нет: