четверг, 16 октября 2008 г.

back burning cramping mid pain upper




Dear Local Neighborhood Democrats,

Youapos;re not making your side look good when you go around to peoplesapos; yards and steal McCain/Palin yard signs and then dump them somewhere. Do you see me going around defacing Obama/Biden signs? No.

Way to make your side look "good", guys.

- Me

PS: Donapos;t even THINK about slashing the tires on mine or my fatherapos;s cars or egging them for that matter.

----

Dear Lady who returned said yard signs,

On behalf of my family, thank you so very much. I wish I could have been there in person to thank you, but you are so kind for bringing them back. You didnapos;t have to, especially since you walk your dog, but taking the time to bring back our sign -and the signs of the neighbors across the street from us-? Awesome. I hope good fortune shines upon you today.

- Me

city jackson michigan, back burning cramping mid pain upper, back burning disc herniated pain, back burning early pain pregnancy, back burning head in pain.



Комментариев нет: