понедельник, 20 октября 2008 г.

banjamin mckenzie




A couple days ago, i got my absentee ballot for the upcoming election (i almost always vote absentee, rather than in person). Just now, i was filling it out, and i made a mistake and accidentally tore off the security flap on the external envelope.

i went to the King County elections department web site, and there was a number listed for requesting a replacement ballot. I called the number and a woman answered. Here was our conversation:

me: Hi. I was filling out my absentee ballot, and I made a mistake on the envelope. I was wondering if I could get a replacement.
her: Not short of coming down to Renton. [note: renton is a seattle suburb, for those who donapos;t know.]
me: Really? On your web site is says I can call this number for a replacement.
her: Well, then read the rest of it, and donapos;t call me. *click*

she hung up on me. I was flabbergasted.

i wasnapos;t angry or confrontational with her in any way. I was just asking for information. I called back again, and thankfully got someone else who was quite courteous and helpful.

still, though... I really canapos;t believe that first encounter.

iapos;ve already written to the county election office about it. Unfortunately, she didnapos;t give her name, so thereapos;s probably no way to know who it was, but someone needs some serious remedial customer service lessons...

cmkm durango trails llc, banjamin mckenzie, banjamin moore, banjamin moore paint, banjamin moore paints.



Комментариев нет: